Annual Auction and Dinner Saturday is September 30th at the Kerr-McGee Center
You could really make a difference…and have a great time doing it!
Fundraising Dinner / Auction September 30th. We are accepting donations for the auction Saturday, September 30th Annual Fundraising Dinner and Auction. Please bring bring your donated items to the museum or contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-375-6900 and we can arrange pick-up.
Did you know all the ways the museum made a difference in the last year?
- Maturango docents presented 348 programs to more than 9,000 people, mostly in our regional schools.
- 23,300 guests came to visit our museum and most patronized other Ridgecrest businesses and services.
- More than 686 people enjoyed petroglyph tours and other field trips.
- We displayed 8 different art shows in our gallery including both local and out of the area artists.
- We hosted 15 musical events and lectures.
- We provide free information to travelers heading to Death Valley, and other local and regional attractions.
- The Maturango Museum is an ASTC Museum. We also partner with other California museums, which recognize our membership and in turn promote our museum to their members and guests
- Shaman ~ $1,000
- Mountain Lion ~ 500
- Big Horn ~ $250
- Road Runner ` $100
The mission of the Maturango Museum is to preserve, interpret, and develop an appreciation for the natural and cultural history of the Northern Mojave Desert through research and education in the natural and physical sciences, and to promote the arts.
Featured Artist Interviews
100 East Las Flores Ave
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
760-375-6900 | FAX 760-375-0479
Open Daily 10 am to 5 pm
(Excluding Major Holiday)