Annual Auction and Dinner Saturday is October 1 at the Kerr-McGee Center
You could really make a difference…and have a great time doing it!
Fundraising Dinner / Auction Oct 1. We are accepting donations for the auction Saturday, October 1st Annual Fundraising Dinner and Auction. Please bring bring your donated items to the museum or contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-375-6900 and we can arrange pick-up. Download 2016 Fundraising Auction and Dinner Brochure.
Tickets for this event are available NOW in the Museum Gift Shop and in our online store.
Did you know all the ways the museum made a difference in the last year?
- Docents presented 379 programs to more than 10,200 people and …
- 20,000 guests came to visit our museum and…..
- More than 800 people enjoyed petroglyph tours and other field trips…
- We displayed 7 different art shows in our galleries…
- We hosted 8 musical events and lectures…
- We provide free information to travelers heading to Death Valley…
- We partner with other California museums, which recognize our membership…
- Mountain Lion
- Big Horn
- Road Runner
The mission of the Maturango Museum is to preserve, interpret, and develop an appreciation for the natural and cultural history of the Northern Mojave Desert through research and education in the natural and physical sciences, and to promote the arts.
Featured Artist Interviews
100 East Las Flores Ave
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
760-375-6900 | FAX 760-375-0479
Open Daily 10 am to 5 pm
(Excluding Major Holiday)